A Piece of British History: An Original "Gift Bag" Meghan & Harry's Royal Wedding
It was THE royal event of the year: the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan. As a special gesture, the bridal couple invited about 2,000 guests to experience the ceremony on the territory of Windsor Castle, and they offered a gift bag with refreshments and souvenirs of the wedding day. The expert Michael Begasse got one of those bags and is now auctioning it off for RTL - We help Children. A unique chance on a real piece of British history!
Check out our other unique auctions, all for a good cause!read more
You're bidding on a piece of history: one of the original gift bags from Meghan and Harry's royal wedding.
- Bag printed with the initials "H" and "M", the wedding date and the place "St. Georges Chapel, Windsor Castle"
- Letter of welcom from Meghan and Harry
- A bottle of Windsor water
- A big chocolate coin
- 20% coupon for the castle shop
- Additionally donated by Michael Begasse: a cup and a magnet of Harry and Meghan
Please consider the following for RTL telethon auctions:
- Your maximum bid counts and is shown immediately
- If you don't agree that your full name and place of residence are forwarded to RTL in order to mention you on TV after winning the auction, please inform us immediately via e-mail to email@example.com
- Please consider that you contract by winning the auction and that you are obligated to pay the auction immediately
- The auction ends by specified date and won't be extended
The entire proceeds of the auction "A Piece of British History: An Original "Gift Bag" Meghan & Harry's Royal Wedding", without any deducted costs, will go straight to RTL - We help Children.read more
RTL – Wir helfen Kindern
Prominent Godparents for children in need
In the context of the RTL-Spendenmarathon, celebrities campaign for different children's aid projects. Additionally, donations are used for 15 RTL children's houses where pupils get homework help, assistance and creative play and education offers.