The Volvo XC40 by Rene Turrek: one-of-a-kind graffiti car with unique sound paint
Numerous stars have posed for him: Rene Turrek. World-renowned graffiti artist, designer and urban artist. In his latest project “Swedish Colors”, the Volvo XC40 became his canvas. And a unique urban piece of art as a result. The special thing? In addition to his exceptional artwork, Rene Turrek used sound paint to design the Volvo XC40. This innovative paint lets the compact SUV react to every kind of sound – for instance, to the beat of music. One of a kind – worldwide! And maybe it will soon be yours? Take this chance today – send in your bid and get Rene Turrek’s autographed Volvo XC40. All proceeds from the auction will go to the organisation BILD hilft e. V. “Ein Herz für Kinder” (A heart for children), which Volvo has been supporting for several years.
Check out our other unique auctions, all for a good cause!
You are bidding on a unique car worldwide: the Volvo XC40 “Swedish Colors” featuring a two-face design by graffiti artist Rene Turrek.
- Model: Volvo XC40 R-DESIGN T5 AWD 8-speed Geartronic
- Configuration includes a contrasting roof, sport drivetrain, ambience lighting and “Thors Hammer” LED headlights
- Safety and assistance systems standard for the series are included. For more information, click here.
- Unique effect paint which reacts to sound via electromagnetic impulses (this function can be activated and deactivated at any time via an app)
- The car is laminated and the artwork is applied on foil
- Autographed by René Turrek
- Kilometres driven: coming soon when the car is taken over from René Turrek
- The Volvo XC40 up for auction was the personal property of the graffiti artist Rene Turrek and was driven by him for 7 months. The compact SUV may therefore show signs of wear.
- The vehicle will undergo a full-car detailing prior to handing over the keys.
- Delivery at the participating dealer in your area.
The proceeds of the auction will go directly and in full, without deduction of costs, to BILD hilft e. V. “Ein Herz für Kinder” (A heart for children).
Volvo has been supporting the charity organisation BILD hilft e. V. “Ein Herz für Kinder” (A heart for children) ever since 2011. Together with customers and participating Volvo dealers Germany-wide, a donation total of 505,000 euros could be collected last year. Volvo is supporting the charity this year too, most notably with this special promotion. The proceeds gained will be added in full, 100%, to this year’s donation total.