"Once in a Lifetime" Chance: Experience the Tour de France as a Team Member
Experience the Tour de France like never before! We offer you an absolute "Once in a Lifetime" experience - only with us you have the chance to join the South African cycling team Qhubeka ASSOS for three days at the Tour de France 2021. Experience the most important cycling race in the world as part of the team: You stay in the team hotel, ride in the support vehicle and get unforgettable impressions behind the scenes. Bid now on this extraordinary money can't buy experience and support Laureus Sport for Good!
Entdecken Sie bei uns auch weitere einzigartige Auktionen für den guten Zweck!read more
You are bidding on an unique experience: To the Tour de France as a Team Member.
- Team member experience: same hotel/ meals, etc.
- Ride in the team's support vehicle
- Insights behind the scenes
- Date: July 5th to 7th, 2021
- Location: France, Hotel: not yet confirmed
- Arrival and departure at your own expense
- Temporary Schedule:
- Monday, July 5th: first rest day of the tour / arrival in the afternoon in Tignes / transfer by team vehicle to the hotel / meet & greet with the team and look behind the scenes / dinner at the hotel
- Tuesday, July 6th: Stage 10 (flat stage) à 186km Albertville - Valence / Accompaniment of the team, insight behind the scenes and transfer in the team vehicle / enjoy the finish in the team bus / return to the hotel / dinner
- Wednesday, July 7th: Stage 11 (mountain stage) à 199km Sorgues - Malaucène / breakfast with the team / departure from Avignon
The proceeds of the auction ""Once in a Lifetime" Chance: Experience the Tour de France as a Team Member" will be forwarded directly to Laureus Sport for Good without any deduction of costs.read more
Laureus: Sports project for deprived children and youths
Sport has the power to change the world
The tasks of the foundation follow the idea that Nelson Mandela gave to Laureus: social change through sports. This aim is currently played out by social sports projects for children and youths, for example in Berlin, Bremen, Munich, Cologne and Stuttgart.