Formula 1 Rarity: Lewis Hamilton Signs an Original Mercedes-AMG Rear Wing Endplate from his World Championship Season!
He is the most successful racing driver still active in F1 history: We are talking about none other than Sir Lewis Hamilton. In 2020, he won his seventh world championship title and now holds the record for most F1 titles together with Michael Schumacher. Now you have the opportunity to bid for an absolute rarity: An original Rear Wing Endplate from the world champion's W11 car from the 2020 championship season, personally signed by Lewis Hamilton. This unique piece is donated by the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team, with thanks to Toto Wolff, and comes in a high-quality frame including an official certificate of authenticity. Bid now and get a piece of F1 history!
Discover more unique auctions for the good cause!read more
You are bidding on an absolute Formula 1 rarity: an original part of the Mercedes-AMG car signed by Lewis Hamilton.
- Side panel of the 2020 World Championship season Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 W11 rear wing - featuring Epson and Crowdstrike sponsor branding
- Signed by 7-time world champion Lewis Hamilton in December 2022
- Intensive research was carried out to develop the world champion side wing with aerodynamic slats
- Dimensions: Approx. 80 x 80 cm
- Materials: carbon
- Built into a quality frame
- including official certificate from Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team (image will be provided later in the course of the auction)
- Please Note: Insured shipping is not included and shipping can take place no earlier than mid-February
The proceeds of this auction will be forwarded directly to Austrian Sports Aid Foundation without any deduction of costs.read more
Unbureaucratic help for top athletes with and without disabilities
The Österreichische Sporthilfe is a charitable and independant organisation. Through financial and ideal support, it contributes to the social coverage of top sportswomen and sportsman with and without disabilities.