The original race-helmet of DTM champion Maximilian Götz – with two tickets and handover at the Norisring!
Wings for Life teams up with the DTM (German Touring Car Masters) to speed up the healing of spinal cord injury. For the good cause, reigning DTM champion Maximilian Götz is giving away an original race-helmet from the current season! This special piece contains some tiny details as Götz’s 2021 championship trophy and a peace dove, giving a clear statement against war. As a special add-on, the lucky winner receives two weekend-tickets for the DTM event at the Norisring (July 1-3) where the helmet will be handed over during the official award ceremony. Bid now and support the good cause!
Discover more unique auctions for the good cause!read more
You are bidding on something special: A race helmet of Maximilian Götz.
- Bell race helmet, worn by DTM-champion Maximilian Götz in the 2022 season
- autographed during the DTM weekend at the Lausitzring 2022
- special design edition by Wunschel Sport
- tiny handcrafted details, e.g. Götz’s 2021 championship trophy and a peace dove
- two weekend-tickets for the DTM event at the Norisring (July 1-3)
- handover of the helmet during the official DTM award ceremony
- travelling and accommodation not included
The proceeds of this auction will be forwarded directly to Wings for Life without any deduction of costs.read more
Wings for Life: find a cure for spinal cord injury
The aim of Wings for Life is clearly defined: a life withouth a wheelchair
The not-for-profit and state recognized research foundation has set itself the goal of finding a cure for spinal cord injury. Since 2004, with the help of donations from individuals and companies, Wings for Life has been funding promising research projects and clinical studies to heal the injured spinal cord.